The moment we've all been waiting for ...
Developers should clone (see below) or fork
the main repository on GitHub in order to start developing new features.
$ git clone https://github.com/openboxes/openboxes.git
Please review the README.md in order to learn how to set up your development envrionment.
OpenBoxes is distributed as a WAR file.
In order to run OpenBoxes you'll need to deploy the WAR file to a Java servlet container (i.e. Tomcat, Jetty, Glassfish, etc) --
Tomcat 7 is recommended. In addition, you'll need to install a somewhat recent version of the MySQL database (MySQL 5.5 or older).
NOTE: Sometimes due to laziness this page does not get updated with the latest version. You can always see the latest releases on GitHub.
OpenBoxes v0.7.13 Released Nov 16, 2016
- Added support for the following locales: Arabic, German, Italian, Portuguese (#161)
OpenBoxes v0.7.12 Released Nov 5, 2016
- Added health monitoring endpoint /api/status that can be used to monitor ... the health ... of your application with a monitoring service like New Relic Synthetics. (#163)
OpenBoxes v0.7.11 Released Jun 27, 2016
- Fixed performance issue with transaction report (#155)
OpenBoxes v0.7.10 Released Jun 23, 2016
- Fixed bug with the stock history balance column holding onto some quantity that should have been zero'd out
OpenBoxes v0.7.9 Released May 6, 2016
- Add missing foreign key constraints
OpenBoxes v0.7.8 Released Apr 21, 2016
- Import order line items into an existing purchase order
- Purchase Order > HibernateException: Illegal attempt to associate a collection with two open sessions
- Minor cleanup to prevent the assign identifier quartz job from throwing hundreds of "Duplicate key"
errors if the pool of identifiers is small enough to cause lots of collisions
- Purchase Order UI changes to make it more consistent with other pages
- Minor enhancements to make UI a little more consistent across entire app