Please read our blog entry The Road Ahead to get more details about the items in the roadmap. And as always, please contact us with any feedback or questions.
- Security Customizable permissions
- Stocklists Revamped user-friendly stock list management functionality
- Reporting Advanced data analytics to provide real-time metrics to improve decision making related to forecasting and inventory efficiency
- IoT Integration with IoT devices like cold chain thermometers to record the temperature of cold-chain items in real-time
- Mobile App Mobile app to improve usability for workers within the warehouse
- Barcoding Workflows that incorporate barcoding to improve efficiency of receipt and putaway as well as requisition fulfillment and replenishment.
- Asset management Track fixed asset status, location, repairs, and warranties
- Integration Connect with third-party accounting and constituent relationship management (CRM) systems like QuickBooks, Salesforce
- Integration Connect with pharmacy point-of-service (POS) / electronic medical records (EMR) systems in order to close the consumption loop at the prescription and drug administration level and to detect/prevent shrinkage due to theft, damage, and spillage
- Integration Connect with Twilio to provide SMS notifications for stock alerts and items requiring replenishment, as well as reminders to check stock levels based on user-defined schedules
You can help us prioritize our feature backlog by voting on features that you'd like to see implemented in an upcoming version of OpenBoxes.